Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Broadway Nails

Today I did my nails to complete my mission 4 on Broadway Nails Facebook page.  Plus I thought I would treat myself to get my nails done. I love getting my nails done whenever I have free time, I am in love with these Fast French nails. Here in detail how to apply and to remove these nails. You can find the instructions on the back of box.
 
These are the Fast French in real short length # 50836 BFD14 its a ten minute manicure. Prepare your nails clean nails with acetone-based polish remover. Select the correct size nails for each finger. If needed, file sides for the best fit. 
              
How To Apply Nails

  1. Apply glue to nail
  2. Apply thin layer of glue to natural nail
  3. Starting at cuticle, press on & hold for 5 seconds


How To Remove
 
1. Do not force or pull nails off
2. Trim and file surface to break through protective topcoat.
3. Soak nails in acetone based polish remover until soft. Wipe off softened plastic and glue. Repeat as necessary.
 
 
.
 
 
Note: Wear beyond 7 days is not recommended.
                                             Also using pink gel glue for stronger, longer wear.

I am in love with these Fashion Diva Nail Art with the nails as mentioned above, these stickers will make your basic French Nail look amazing. I totally recommend these Nail Art Stickers to anyone!! Here are the numbers and names of each of the 3 Nail Art. These are the ones I was sent, Broadway has more Nail Art designs.
 
  1.  On the left # 53129 BGNA03 in Keep Me, are the Color Changing ones
  2. One on the middle # 54227 BNA09 in Glimmer
  3. On the right are the ones I am using on my nails # 54226 BNA08 in Classic
How To Apply
  1. Apply polish or top coat if desired. Let dry.
  2. Peel sticker from paper and place on desired position. A tip is to use a cuticle stick and try to pick at the sticker until the sticker sticks to the tip of the cuticle stick and place on desired part of the artificial nail. This will be a lot easier.
  3. Apply top coat to seal. Let dry.
These are the results I got :)








You can check Broadway Nails website
  Broadway Nails
 
Prices vary from store and state check out these websites to find out prices!!

No comments:

Post a Comment