Total Pageviews

Monday, October 24, 2011

OraLabs Lip Balm

I have tried a few lip balms in the past, As of now the OraLabs Essential Extra Moisture SPF 15 lip balm is my current favorite at this moment. Wearing it on my lips feels soft, hydrated, and I never feel chapped lips. A while ago my dad had this in his truck and I felt my lips dry, I put it on for the first time and I fell in love with it ever since. I wear lip balms anytime, around this time and winter is when my lips can get very dry and I know I can rely on this balm to keep my lips hydrated. I have tried Nivea A Kiss Of Smoothness SPF4 and Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast SPF 15 and I still prefer my OraLabs over both of them. I feel like nothing can keep my lips feeling hydrated well enough like this lip balm, I love to wear this over my lip glosses because of the SPF 15 keep in mind when wearing lip gloss, when you go outside the sun tends to hit your lips and the lip gloss will reflect the sun light more than lipstick because of the shine,  can lead to damage in the long run. Always wear lip balm anytime, with an SPF15 or more under your lipstick or lip gloss whichever way you prefer. I really do recommend this lip balm, of course  keep in mind that if it may not work for you, may work for others.




Advanced Moisturizing with aloe, Vitamin E, and sunscreen protection. For cracked, dry lips, pucker-up with Lip Moisture lip balm by OraLabs. Our formulas are packed with moisturizers and Vitamin E to help heal your lips fast. SPF 15



You can check out OralLabs website for more lip balm options



Here is a list of stores where you can purchase any OralLabs lip balm products


No comments:

Post a Comment