Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Current Favorite Mascara

Right now I have been wearing my ColorMates mascara in black and if you haven't heard of ColorMates is a makeup line that prices range from $1.00 to $2.00. Now this mascara is only $1.00 at my local H.E.B so it is cheap which is good prices vary from store to state. I have seen this online priced at $6.49 on Amazon.com so if you can find this a little cheaper that would be great.




This is a creme mascara, waterproof, color black and has a curved brush plus the packaging is cute. Why it is my favorite mascara it not only gives my lashes volume it also separates them very well and I like that it doesn't clump my lashes which I like, it makes my lashes look full, noticeable. What also helps me get that look first I curl my lashes with my e.l.f mechanical eyelash curler from the dollar line. Curl them twice apply this mascara and my lashes are perfect. Now your thinking a dollar mascara can't do that but it can this mascara works for me it is my current favorite and for a dollar you can't beat that.


No comments:

Post a Comment