Total Pageviews

Friday, April 20, 2012

Favorite Celebrity Makeup Looks II

Flipping through my favorite magazines Latina, People Style Watch, Cosmopolitan.This is my favorite celebrity looks II for the months of March-April-May. This will be a a continuing blog series. Lets get this started!

 Christina Aguilera on the March cover of Latina Magazine. Not only does her eye makeup looks gorgeous. What caught my attention is the light pink lipstick. I am a sucker for pink lipstick, the shade looks like a sheer wash of pink.
 Olivia Wilde, Not only a beautiful woman her makeup always looks amazing on her. If you seen her Revlon ad for the new PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara. Here I love black eyeliner on her waterline and of course fake lashes . Contoured cheeks and soft colored lipstick.
 Gwen Stefani when I first saw this ad I fell in love instantly with the makeup. Neutral eyes, eyelashes glowing face and a bold fuchsia pink lip. Keep the eye look neutral, definite stand out is the lip gloss.
 Sofia Vergara what can I say about a night time look. Smokey eyes, keep the lip color nude I just love, love this look.
 Kate Moss yes the neutral eye makeup looks nice, what stood out for me is this lip color looks red on the tube but it looks coral on the lips or it looks pinkish to me.
 Emma Watson her skin is glowing hint of highlighter, keeping her eye makeup neutral with no eyeliner, lashes look natural, Red lipstick is just gorgeous. Makes me want to go out and buy this lipstick. Oh and love her red nail polish on her nails to match.
  Again Sofia Vergara highlight on her cheek bones,  neutral smokey eye, red lipstick and her hair picked up a different look to what we usually see from Sofia.


La La Vasquez Anthony basket ball wife, Spring 2012 look for the April cover of Latina magazine. I've never seen La La with this kind of makeup before. It looks really amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment