Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Work Out DVDs Review

 For the past 2 weeks I have been getting into fitness lately, trying to eat healthy taking supplements eliminating caffeine, I am not going to lie it has been a bit of a struggle to loose 10 pounds and I have only lost 4 pounds. I am a bit disappointed, No one said losing weight is going to be an easy thing to do. You need to put in your time and dedication to making the effort of working out. I purchased these work out DVDs last month and although I haven't noticed a big change yet in my weight, They do make you work up a sweat.


I bought these DVDs on Walmart.com is the place where I purchase my DVDs price is great and I purchased both at a good price. Kathy Smith Tummy Trimmers is my favorite for ab workouts I really sweat with this workout what I love about this DVD is you can customize each work out that fits your needs. There are 5 workouts on this DVD each lasting 10 minutes. For each work outs you will need a stability ball and a mat. Kathy Smith Tummy Trimmers cost me $6.50 I do recommend this DVD any beginner can do this workout. Dance With Julianne is a different method of working out, this is cardio ballroom dancing don't get me wrong this one will require so time to get the dancing steps just right, I am still learning some of the moves this makes it fun if your looking to switch up your workouts. This DVD will make you sweat for sure have a little fun dancing as well. Dance With Julianne Cardio Ballroom cost me $9.74 another deal I recommend this DVD if your interested in dancing workouts Please don't get discouraged if you don't get the steps right away it will take time & practice it also has a dance breakdown lesson where Julianne teaches you the steps before you begin the workout . What interested me into buying them is the 5 star ratings they received and so far I really enjoy them.

Looking for affordable workout DVDs check here

No comments:

Post a Comment